Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Best Selling Books ever!

I just love reading books. In fact, I can't live a day without reading through any kinds of book. It is like an opium to my life. I find it pleasurable to read everything that the book informs me. And I can't deny there are lots of best books in the store and 0nline.

Just last week, I add a collection of books which I got online. I have read and go over their synopsis and I bought some which I locate them online. Knowing that there are also lots of online books available, this adds me much of my collection and in fact, I am almost running out of my money because of my habit of always buying the best selling books.

Actually, I always love to learn and know from other writer's points-of-view and their ideas as well. Before, I hate books but as I learn and grew older, I know that books are like the feeling of you are exploring the world in the real sense through words and ideas. This makes me a lot of happiness. I am glad I learn everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment