Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Letter to King Dionysius

This letter is the output of one of my student in English who express her heartfelt feeling to King Dionysus for what she has conceptualized out from the situations of the story based on this character.

Dear King Dionysus,

I, Knight of the Wondrous Kingdom would like to tell you that King Wennie ordered me to mail you about your challenge of heart. I send you a main because I, myself would like to show gratitude for your good approach to two good friends of mine. It has been long since you had a friend. You made a good choice befriending those two. They are really great companions. I would also like to thank you for giving Damon a chance to see his family before punishing him and good thing you learned something from that. Remember, true friends are not easy to find, but learn first about yourself and it will be easier for you to find a friend. You know, Dionysus, I think that there is more in you than being cruel. I think you are afraid. You fear that one day someone might overpower you and that is why, you are using fear to control them. Anyway, who am I to judge the way you rule your city? We have ever met and we will have prosperous years to come. I hope that this transfiguration of yours will continue and that when time comes, you will be able to go out and smile to your people, to lead them wisely and to love them as your own family. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment