Monday, December 27, 2010

A Pillow for Christmas

I am very much in the comfty side as my friend gave me this gift which is wrapped in a big Christmas bag. It is so big, soft and light. I am pretty much excited what is inside this bag. Not to brag, I am the only person in that party who receive this big gift. My friends are somewhat like in a great discovery as I have all the grip and hug as I hold this bag. I have in mind that it is a huge pillow and so...
I was not mistaken. It is really a huge white pillow with a case of blue. Apparently, I don't like blue color because my favorite color is green and yellow but my friend is wise because she gave me the Powder Blue colored type of pillow. I love it!
Now, I am using it when I sleep and even when I am in my bed to rest, this is what I used to hug and embrace. So soft. So cool! I am able to have my sound sleep then.

Thanks to my friend who gave me this as a present. This is one of my nicest gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment