Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Borders is the perfect place to relax!

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers

When I think about something that I greatly enjoy doing the first thing that always comes to mind is Borders! I love going here because I can sip my favorite coffee or mocha, read a book, or even enjoy live music. I am an avid reader and always love to see performances, and this place has both of those. I just set the home security alarm system (ADT Phoenix) at my house and then leave all my worries behind for the day. This is a part of my weekly routine that I have been doing for years, and it will more than likely not change any time soon. There is nothing better than sitting by a fireplace on a cold Alaskan day and relaxing with a good book, or a game.

However, the cinnamon swirl coffee is one of the things that always draw me back to Borders, as I cannot find it anywhere else. They also have delicious caramel mocha's that I can buy for a cheap price, and are always rich and satisfying. I can easily just grab a book on the shelf and read the entire thing if I'd like, as I always buy them afterward, without having to worry about annoying sales clerks asking me if I bought it, or security scoping me out. Peace of mind is one of the best things to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment