Friday, July 22, 2011

Whale Shark in Isla Mujeres, Mexico

I was in pity for this man who take a dive in the waters of Mexico, but what fortune lead him for that day was when he encountered the monstrous shark whale that is ready to eat him anytime.

Imagining on his side of what my reaction would be if I am in his shoe, probably I would say that may all are just a dream. Of course, I don't want to be beaten or eaten with that huge-mouth shark and so monstrous to look at under that deep water.

I could have not imagine myself that maybe I would die in that way, in that instance. So unjustifiable. I just hope that this person, whomever he is, I hope that he will be safe and that may all of this are just a test in him.

Actually, I don't know what happen to him next because what have stated in the news this day is just a glimpse of the nature of what will come out to be when one is in this kind of situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment