Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Today My Life Begins" by Bruno Mars

I have scanned and go over the songs on the famous video site where almost everyone make use of this site. I have bumped into Bruno Mars and his song entitled, "Today My Life Begins." I come to super liking the songs because the lyrics perfectly suit what I definitely search for.

I love the song so much that I can't hold myself playing it over and over again. My sister is probably getting irritated me doing the replays of the song, but I don't care because the song is so touching and it affects me in many ways. It seems like the song just perfectly mean the kind of feeling that I am feeling today. The determination to move on and begin a new me for indeed, my everyday is like today my life begins.

I am sure you will surely like the song when you hear this. Take a click and more replays please! I definitely love the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment