Tuesday, June 12, 2012

If words can tell exactly how I feel.

In some points of our life, there are these things that we seem to ask, but there is no explaining, then move on.

I am always in the verge of asking things and wanting but it is just in that point, I guess. There is no use for me to utter much deeper words which in fact, I can't tell that more when the one I used to know is like "if you only knew..." and so on.

Just like a winding road, there are lots of challenges that gets into it until one reaches its point to where it used to be. I am like a wanderer and a dreamer always aspiring for things, for someone that only the soul can feel. But still, I pause for so much words and moments, and say, "I can no longer proceed to more because I used to get that hurt from deep inside."

It is the pain and the worries that kings in me, but not all the time. I want to proceed in life and I really do it now and in many ways. But still, I am imprisoned with many things that tighten my clutch to move forward. If only words can tell exactly how I feel, I am in freedom telling what is really that I like and for you to know. But that can only be.

There are so many words left unspoken. I just let the wind transport that things in your heart. Keeping for secret is what my armor and that can only be for now and I hope that I can be totally happy.

...but I have no more tears to shed...

No comments:

Post a Comment