Friday, January 20, 2012

Playing Cell Phone Games

I don't want to pay close attention to the 'acute' of my Pyelonephritis. It is not the "I" who is inactive. Of course, I don't want to feel that I am totally sick. 

What I did? I play cellphone game called Car Racer. It is nice to be totally alert with the moves to escape the coming opponents. It was fun. In fact, playing cellphone games called Car Racer alerts me in some ways. I was able to forget my struggle for awhile because I was really enjoying. This is my way not to mind my health problems. This is the only way that I can pause for much coping mechanism and take time to have fun playing cellphone game. 

It is good. It is best. I was in awhile okay. Though I can think more of the pain, at least for awhile, I forget about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment