Sunday, July 1, 2012

Adele is Pregnant!


I always love to hear news from my all-time favorite singer, Adele. And the latest that I heard from her is that she is now pregnant to boyfriend Simon Konecki. That is indeed a great news from her.

This young singer is tremendously gifted with super extraordinary talent in the field of singing. She can play musical instrument and her voice is so perfect in any way of her singing. The breakup her and her ex-boyfriend made her more to be an inspiring singer to all of the people because of the emotions of her songs that she has put into her music. Her album "21" speaks of the real emotions she had ever experience from that hurtful breakup. But now, she is in her great bliss because her boyfriend Simon Konecki is the person who does really love her now. In fact, they are expecting a baby now.

I am happy for Adele that she is now happier and ever the happiest person in the world. I know for sure that Adele is a great mother to her baby then. I love hearing good news from Adele. Those past news that was aired about her make me in much empathy of her because of the felt heartbreak which can drive me in her shoe feeling the pain of being hurt and ever neglected.

Now, she is much happy and I am sure, they both are more happier than ever. I hope to hear more of Adele then.

No comments:

Post a Comment