Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Existence precedes essence

Based on my own personal view, here is my answer:

Existence has something to do with purpose. I exist with a purpose. My life is with a purpose. Essence has something to do of my worth. It boils down to how I can be worthy in this world to make my existence purposeful. That is why, essence always views down to biological, academics, laws, traditions, norms and rules. For a person to be essential needs to be academically sustained, biologically eat, drink, sleep, rest, etc. and to follow rules and regulations by the laws or norms where one belongs, that defines the worth in him. One can't break a law for him to be called a law-breaker. For a person to be worthy, to eb essential is to live accordingly by following the laws of the land which serves his purpose. But all these, he is with much existence of either way he will choose to do them or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment