Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Finally

This time it is going to be me.

Fixing my teeth is what I always wanted. And now, thanks God, finally, it is happening. After many years of saving, sacrificing my allowances in school and being thrifty in many ways, I have my teeth fixed.

I believe that a perfect smile drives happiness and positive transformation to the ultimate edge. An edge that will bring one to many opportunities and would let one travel to many countries.  A person with a perfect smile contagiously makes everyone smile too. They will bring glow to an unfortunate life and it gives hope to the hopeless souls. Having a perfect smile boosts one’s confidence to the highest level that a person will not fear to face any challenges. Having a perfect smile is what I always wanted, the kind of smile that the teeth will glow and now, I am starting to have it.

Having what I really want in life is the kind that I have to work for it in order for me to have it. And this time, having my teeth fixed is one of them. It is a very good feeling to accomplish something for oneself that out from one’s hard work, one can enjoy the bliss of what one saves just to have the things that one wants deeply.

It is many, many years of much saving and finally, I have it. After all, this is about my happiness that would lead me to fully reach what is it that I really want for my sisters, for my family. That is why, I am fixing what I know that will add to my asset, my perfect smile.

It is a hard struggle oftentimes to show no perfect smile everytime picture-taking dominates the occasion. There are hides and shyness. I can feel it because I have been there many times. It is so sad that I just have my teeth fixed this time that I am now an adult. But, I shall say that this is just the beginning.

It is not about me. It is always about them, my family, whom I love dearly and now, finally, I can have it! J

In life, there is no easy way out always…

No comments:

Post a Comment