Sunday, June 8, 2014

Fun with Friends at Colonia Hidden Valley Park, Cagayan de Oro City

It was June 06, 2014, a Friday, my friends and I are having so much fun at the newest, beautiful place where the view of Cagayan de Oro can be seen in the midst of the cool invites of the waters.

This place is called Colonia Hidden Valley Park which is owned by Mr. and Mrs. Colinia, themselves. This I knew because I had the chance to talk with the couple as they are in the place on the time of our get together with my friends.
The place has two pools. There are those for children and of course for adults. The water's chlorine level is being monitored and it is not that harsh. In fact, I love swimming in this pool because the water is filtered and its chlorine level is just okay. My eyes don't get red.
The sun shines so bright and we are enjoying the waters. The place is so cool and refreshing. We had so much fun!









3 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tips are very useful for me and for that really thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete