Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fuze for Breast Cancer

There is slenderize beverage that I often drink. It is Fuze Empower Promegranate Acai Berry which has antioxidant in 2 g. sugar per serving. This drink tastes good and made even better.

I just wonder why there is this message pasted in the bottle - "Susan G. Komen for the cure". I searched through their site and I have found out that Fuze is helping women who are victims of breast cancer disease. Part of their mission is to help Susan G. Komen to recover in battling such a disease.

I'm glad that in any way or another, I'd help Susan through purchasing Fuze product. In fact, I have numerous Fuze drinks in my refrigerator which I do drink every morning.

Furthermore, this glads me knowing that I get the right defense against breast cancer because of Fuze.

No comments:

Post a Comment