Saturday, December 5, 2009

A nice quote to reflect on.

I have received from a friend about this wonderful text message that says:

"If you take care of the things that are important to God, He will take care of the things that are important to you".

This quote struck me most. In fact, whenever I lose the strength in me, I drop the keypad down to where this message in my outbox of my cellphone is located and all over again, I read them.

The most needy person in my life is my family especially my special child sister named Shellane. She is suffering from a serious case of being a special child - slow learner type. She needs me ore especially now that we don't have our mother anymore because she died last 2004 because of a cancer and my father can't sustain us because she is with her second wife now.

Having experience this tragic situation, if I'm too selfish, I would probably get married now and have a family of my own. I would probably think not to help her anymore. But I'm not like that. I pity her a lot because she's helpless and it is not her choosing why she is like that, why she is suffering from that case. I can't question God as well because I know He let things happen with a purpose.

I admit that I sometimes I can say that I am overly tired of responsibilities of taking care of her because I am drown with lots of problems financially. But what holds my faith is that I know that God always provides. This is always what I cling to and believe in.

Far more than what I've experienced, I have seen and enjoy the blessings of God everytime I care about His things. He bless me with good and plenty. He shares and gives all our needs abundantly.

That is why, I never worry much because God works for the best of me and my family as much as He helps and sustains all the people from all walks of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment