Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My best gifts for my family this Christmas.

Communication is a must. And therefore, everyone needs the right gadget to reach out their loved ones, friends and families at all times.

"No man is an island."

This maxim heads me to think that it is very impossible for man to be alone. We need everyone's care and love through sustaining ourselves with the right communication.

Being here in the US for about 3 years made me feel a deep missing with my family in the Philippines. In fact, it is my 3 years now of being not with them in times of special occasion such as Christmas and New Year. Though they are far, I always make sure to keep in touch with them. Thanks to the newest innovation of today's latest technology because I can be able to communicate to them.

Just 3 weeks ago, I decided to send them an advance Christmas present, 3 cellphones. I bought them in the mall here at Katy, Texas as my friends and I had this cell phone shopping. That's when I was thinking to buy cell phone for them. I bought 3 pieces of the newest face of cellphone which I give to my 2 sisters and my father as well. Their old cellphones need something new and so I bought all three.

Luckily, it made me happy because I enjoy their best mobile phone deals. Instead of purchasing each of them as $678 dollars, the store gave me discount and it went to $456 each. So I save more!

I know pretty well that my family will be happy with it. Thus, New Year and Christmas will not be a sad moment for me. I have my family right through a click, a call.


No comments:

Post a Comment