Monday, March 8, 2010

Education in the USA.

Being here in the US for about 3 years now, pursues me to go to school.

Last January, I enrol myself as a freshman in one of the prestigious school here in Texas because I wan to have a better job after I graduate and to learn accounting skills which I need for my work.

Indeed, education here in the US is very very expensive. For 2 subjects alone, I pay $600. And it is already BIG. On the other hand, it is not a regret because what you pay is a gain investment because training really keeps you learning and makes you skillful. The way teachers teach are extraordinarily a motivator. You will learn from them widely and they teach the best way they can. The school facilities as well are complete and I don't worry about the references and other things which I need for my education because they have complete tools for everything,

Thus, what I really want is all right here. I am happy and I am enjoying to learn in school every day.

The suspicious exercise trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment