Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jessica Claire Biel: To be wed?


I have known this actress, singer and model when I saw the film entitled Stealth. She played a tremendous role that splash many avid fans and one of them is me. It was in that first discovery of her through that film that made me read more infos of this woman that enthusiastically made me know her. She is indeed a good actress of her time. 

She played the role of Mary Camden in 7th Heaven. It is a famous family-drama series here in the USA. Now, she is engaged to Justin Timberlake. 

 I think they are a perfect match of a couple. Justin is a very nice person and so is she. They both have chemistry. That is why, I am very much excited when the wedding will be. 

This singer, model, actress that I admired for her wit and beauty catches me more details of her life and I can’t wait for the big wedding event of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment