Friday, January 3, 2014

What is your New Year's Resolution?

This question is often the kind of question being asked when the coming new year is nearly approaching or when New Year takes its first step in every January 1. This is often the question my teacher in my elementary and high school years made us a composition in our Formal Theme notebook. And of course, what would I expect that even until this time, this very same question speculates all over again and indeed, it is a kind of a serious one.

I have no New Year's Resolution. I never promise because I do beleive that New Year's Resolution is like a promise to myself that I can be able to do it and achieve what I will promise. It is because I don't want to expect and fail if I can't be able to attain them. That is for my own point of view.

To have a New Year's Resolution is cool for others, probably, but for me, it is blatantly not a fad. I just keep myself working with what I like without setting time that I can be able to do it or not, but with sacrifice and trys, of course, I can be able to achieve them.

It is more wonderful to attain a kind of promise if one really has to fulfill them and keep that promise for the rest of his life. But for me, believing in having a New Year's Resolution is like having a promise to fulfill in specific time within that year and I don't want to fail others if I can't be able to attain them and I don't want to fail myself as well.

My way is more like keeping what I want to do. If it is in accordance to my opinion, will or my perspective, then I have to make a big shot. If a thing doesn't go in par with what I believe, then I don't compromise doing them at all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment