Friday, December 26, 2014

How to spoil everyone's day? The secret? Here's how!

Long hours of waiting for another day and just get bored. Well, it is a sort of how to you turn boredom into excitement. It is a matter in a way of thinking how you can bring spark to everyone's lonely faces in the home.

I believe that the way to everyone's stomach is to make their tummy happy. Food, the ultimate solution! And not just the ordinary foods, but the ones that indeed give justice especially to their delicate "pouch".

Food. It is not to intentionally add weight to their growing body. It is to spoil them with the ultimate taste that you got for them. And so far, this is my ultimate love.

Being at home for a long vacation, I want to create a big smiling face to my sisters. That is why, in order for me to spoil their day, I always make it sure to cook or prepare something special for them.

Honestly, when you are not good in cooking, don't frown because I do believe that everything can be taught. Everything can be learned. I started from lots of trial-and-error attempts in order to perfect my cooking. And now, I can say that I am not in the losing end. I have applied what I have learned.

This afternoon, I prepared them the so-called "Egg Sandwich". It is just so simple. Here's how:

Ingredients:
150 g of all-purpose mayonnaise
3 pcs. boiled egg (peeled and chopped into very small pieces)
sliced bread

Procedure
1. Chop into small pieces the boiled eggs.
2. Pour the all-purpose mayonnaise and mix.
3. Spread the Egg Sandwich in the sliced bread.









See, it is just so simple. With just 3-steps away, you can create big smiles to everyone's faces. Happy delighting!

Yum! Yum! Yum! Delicious! :-)  Egg Sandwich, it is a day's spoiler!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

    ReplyDelete