Monday, December 29, 2014

What to look out when you cook "Kangkong"

"Kangkong" is one of the vegetable that I love to eat. It is a vine that finds me appealing to eat when cooked. You can actually think of many possible dishes that you can collaborate having this in your recipe. And mine is called "Adobong Kangkong with matching corned beef".

What you are going to pay close attention when cooking "Kangkong" is its leaves (most especially) because it can be overly landed by dusts of any kinds.

There you go, you got it fresh, but it is dusty, that is another big problem for once the dust is not properly taken away through thorough washing, then for sure, you will surely enjoying to also be eaten them. And that is a big no, no!





5 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am extremely inspired in conjunction with your writing abilties, thank you for this exquisite percentage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete