Friday, June 14, 2013

My friends always ask me this question.....until now.

Last Thursday while we had our Orientation, this very most, always-repeated question again do I encounter, and of course, I answer them - "Why I am still single at this time?" Now, it reminds me to go back into my past memories again. It comes back like flashes of thunder, so quick and transcending. I then answered them, "It is not my priority at this time."

Basing from their questions, it would always keep me track of my past. The hurt that I have experienced before of my best friend and who is my boyfriend clings me that I never want to get hurt again at this time and I am not really ready for a relationship.

If they just only knew my love story, then they would surely understand. But I keep them for myself because I know in my heart that sooner I will be happy then as he is also very happy at this time with his own family. Maybe I could say that I am scared to open my heart to a man this time. In fact, I always pray to the Lord that if someone will come, I hope that he will surely be the one who will never try to hurt me.

I am just taking calm when it comes to that aspect because it is never too easy to be hurt. I know that all comes and sets in for a reason. But for me, I am very happy of myself this time, being single and I know time will come that I will be happy and more happier with the one that is set for me by the Lord. I am not in the rush this time. I know time will always really come and if, my stay in this world defines marriage is not for me, then acceptance is the only way that I can take pride on it.

I don't really blame my friends for asking me that kind of question, but everytime they do ask, it always draw me to my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment