Saturday, June 1, 2013

The pain is gradually gone.

It is so good to feel okay everyday. At least, out from my rise from every pain, I am able to gradually say that I am okay right now. The pain is gradually gone.

It is a hard feeling to carry a kind of a sackful world that is hard to bear especially in the midst of the moment of it. But as time passes by, I was able to gain myself from a rise that I know would bring me to whole again.

People do undergo the kind of feeling that needs them to wake up from life's reality and it is so hard that out from that reality, pain is part of it. One can't form what a person he is right now unless he has gone through the downs of pain.

Life is so queer that in every struggle, one must muster himself to cling to a kind of instinct that drives him to follow what he believes. This kind of determination reflects who he is and what is on his mind. But in totality, out from our plans, there are some changes that significantly brought us back to our feet or will bring us to face the so-called "life".

Life is a lesson and it is where our world revolves. No one is a "direct winner" unless he surpasses the pains of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment