Saturday, June 15, 2013

Thank you so much, Kuya Cliff!

I owe my education right now to my Kuya Cliff, my brother-in-law and I would like to greet him, a Happy Father's Day! This is a lifetime act of gratitude for him for helping me attain one of my dreams come true.

I am not expecting the gift of education that I am enjoying right now. It has been shouldered by Kuya Cliff. He is the husband of my younger sister.

Ever since as a child, I always would like to be a nurse. I want to serve the people by helping the sick and the dying and it was only this time that I got the education for nursing. This time that dream of pursuing my ever-dream in life to have a nursing course is now at my hands. My brother-in-law pays my tuition and finances in school.

Nursing is so expensive. And I take gratitude always to Kuya Cliff. This course that I have taken right now is what I really love and I am doing my part to not waste every cent nor dollar that Kuya Cliff sacrificed just to send me in school.

This is an opportunity that I choose not to miss because when I graduate, pass the board exams and have a nursing job, then I would be able to help everyone and them as well.

To my Kuya Cliff who I owe my education, A Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment