Friday, June 28, 2013

The call to become a leader

Everyone has the potential to become a "leader", but this precious word is the one that people often thinks they can't.

People are born as leaders. I believe that everyone is called a "leader". In fact, the presence of himself alone stands out that he is a leader, a leader of himself.

Depriving too much of the philosophical explanations out of it, a leader is not simply to lead. Everyone is called a leader. He is responsible for all the agenda and businesses that form the ground out of his role.

But why is it that when just an utter of the word, "leader", everyone shatters to neglect and even discards this persona in them?

I have been a leader ever since when I was in my elementary years. I know that the task of a leader is diverse and even hard. It is like so much harder as if I am the role of all roles. The responsibility that my teacher vested on me, implanted me to really lead my classmates on the direction that would always bring happiness to many. And there are those times that I fail because of the state of my body that I was not able to deal in leading due to sickness. Good thing that I lose no battle.

I understand that not all can take the leader in them. The kind of neglectful reactions that people answer when it comes to the pinpointing of "you are the leader" or the "you should be the leader" thing understands me that people do have various attacks and approaches in life. The kind of attitudes, the exposures, the perceptions and even the personalities one has always are the ways in mind that obviously can't be erased when pinpointing "who's who" to be the leader.

The call to be a leader is not vested on the experts nor on the exposed individuals whose "thick" faces are the main actors and actresses always in the scene. The leader in each person should prevail to bloom so that the person could always bring out the best in him.

It is obviously not an exemption that in the process of forming groups, various attitudes are displayed by each member. On the other hand, the task to become a leader is so wide that in order to cope with the rising demands or approaches in time, he needs to be flexible in all angles of life.

Thus, no one is not a leader. Everyone is a leader. The kind of pursuance of the leader in a person needs to be bursted out.

It is unhealthy for a person to neglect responsibilities when it comes to leadership. The best way in order to build self-esteem and to make a difference in this world is to be a leader in many ways and in our own ways.

Trusting oneself and defining the real essence of what defines life is in us. It takes the leader in us to bloom and be able to cultivate. The calling is always going eternally.

As we further stride to walk in life, still, the calling of being a leader lingers on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment