Monday, December 23, 2013

I miss my other friends as well.


This very morning allows me to go over the pictures at my FB pages and transport me to recall the days before, me being a teacher. As I go over, looking at the pics, I was reminded of the time that my co-teachers and I are happily enjoying our trip. I miss them so much!

There are times in my life that drives me to reminisce and prompts me to go back to the old memories which makes me smile as I one-by-one see the pictures. Then, I come to ask, "Where are they right now?", "How are they doing?", etc. I don't have their cell phone numbers and so, I can't be able to greet them. I hope that they are pretty much okay.

I miss being with my friends all the time. Living in this world thinks me all the time that I know someday, we will be able to see each other again.

Probably, some of them are getting married already or have their children and their own family. Maybe others are having their MA's and maybe probably most of them are already teaching in the government schools.
I hope we can have reunion this Christmas or New Year. I miss them so much as well. All was left for me are those photographs which makes me smile as I recall, reminiscing all those old memories that we all had.

That is why, taking pictures is very important to me. At least, I can come to recall and count all my blessings in life. When I have problems, I often look at the pictures and remembering the times my friends and I had a really good time and that is the moment, with that as well I find relief.

I treasure everyone who comes into my life. I don't want to miss a thing with them. Though friends come and go, but I know deep inside our hearts, we are met for a reason, for a purpose. I know someday I can see them again. Anyway, we are just under the one big, blue, sky.

I miss them and I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment