Sunday, December 22, 2013

Midway Escapade: G-Force rocks!!!

Last December 20, 2013 (Friday), we had a very GREAT time enjoying the nature's bliss - swimming in the waters, playing games (volleyball, water game, etc), taking a climb in the rock, chasing around that place, playing volleyball, eating delicious food, laughing and smiling all around like there is no tomorrow and of course, posing for pictures here, there and everywhere plus our way of exchanging of gifts, singing the song, "I love my Kringle, Yes, I do!". That time, we are indeed in our break from school works.
The place is called "Midway White Beach Resort" which is located in Initao that goes to the road going to Iligan (Mindanao, Philippines). There are lots of cottages around the place and we have the cottage that is elegantly an escapade which is at the sea that going into, we need to cross that bridge made out from bamboo. Everyone takes the tight grip as they crosses that bridge. But we manage to successfully reach our cottage happily.
It was my first visit on the place and the very first time I saw it, I was reminded of the concept of my paradise. I was thinking that as I approach the entrance, it is just so plainly like a level of lands, but as I moved farther to look around, I was like, "WoooooW!!! The place is really wonderful!" I have seen what nature defines as I look down. I love the white sand. It reminds me of the place everyone longs - Boracay and Palawan.
Midway White Beach Resort is like the Boracay and Palawan of Mindanao. The rocky beach did not bother us. My friends and I are really enjoying very much! That is why, we never stop ourselves from taking pictures of our every actions. We smile, laugh, eat and have fun!!! This is truly a break that until now, I can't forget about it.


G-Force really rocks! My friends indeed rock! And we love the waters so much. The experience is irreplaceable. The moment is so wonderful. We had so much fun.
At least in this way, we know how to enjoy apart from the many pressures from school. Indeed, life is full of fun with my G-Force around! I love it, so much fun, fun, fun, fun!!!!



 


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment