Monday, December 23, 2013

This face. It's me, Arleen.


I love myself.

I believe in the beauty of being natural. I wear simple dresses and clothes. I can perfectly adapt to the occasion. I love to put on simple, light make-up, lipstick and face powder. I love my face even if there is nothing too much I put on in it.

I love the way how simplicity reaches my esteem. I just love being me. Even though I have really a big, round face, I love the way it is being structured.

I am saving to fix my teeth. I am saving for months and hopefully this summer, I can be able to fix them.

I believe in the power of perfect smile. It can make dreams do come true. With a perfect smile, all opportunities are just within reach and I want to make that happen to me. I do want to smile. I don't want to hide my smiles because I know it can inspire more people as well. I want to make that happen and so I am saving really, really hard in order to get what I want.

This is for my own benefit and for myself to fully gain and know more friends in the future. With a perfect smile, dreams are just within reach, but no matter what, I love myself.

I have so many wonderful dreams for my family. I want to really give a wonderful life for my sisters. I want them to enjoy what I also enjoy in life. I want them to be always happy all the time. I want to help my family and so, I am making every step to reach my dream and I do believe that all the happiness can be obtain by me if I have my perfect smile. I will be more beautiful inside out.

With this face, I know I can reach far. I can be able to fulfill my dreams not just for me but all for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment