Monday, December 23, 2013

What I usually do during long breaks and weekends?

My life is like a whirlwind, so much to do, so much to share.

24/7 is already a BIG blessing for me. My life in a day all started as soon as I am awake. Routinely, I do the laundry, wash the dishes, cook the food, sweep the floor, check out how my sisters are doing, does the grocery, mop the floor, wipe the tables, etc. And I am not tired of doing it because it is part of my everyday habit.

At home, I am like the mother, the father, the sister, the teacher, the nun, the nurse, the caregiver, the manager, the engineer, the janitress, even a waitress, the dancer, the producer, the artist, the painter and even a carpenter. Whew!!! I am like the profession of all the professions. I don't complain because that is my responsibility and I am like "The Flash" who does everything in an instant, managing to carry the day right with lots of things to do. I am just a woman who does everything in life for the sake of my sisters, my family.

Most of the time, I know, people find me so fast. Actually, my way of life has a lot something to do with it.

Who says I don't get physically tired? Of course, I do got sick, but I make sure that I am eagerly well in a week because I always wake up for my family.

My "Mama" (mother) is not around anymore and my "Tatay" (father) is far from us, that is why, I take the "solo-flight" to be the character of all the characters displaying lots of responsibilities. That is when I am at home. But when I am in school, that is the moment I am indeed a whole time student.

My role is a lifetime cycle because I survive to be this way and I want to be this way. If ever I will have my own family, my role doesn't end, not a single one for them. I will always see to it that everything is okay but with limitation and moderation in discipline. I know when to say "no" and "yes".

I love my family. That is why, I am like this. And I am used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment