Monday, February 24, 2014

I always understand

There are points in my life that tests come along my way. These tests prompt me to ignite myself in making a decision that always bring good not just for myself, but for others.

I always take the stride to listen for I know everything's going to be fine. It is not a matter of who is more dominant. It is not a matter of who bursts the pride to win and lose the other. It is a matter of listening, adjusting to things, be open to some corrections and suggestions and is willing to be corrected. I am in that way. Indeed, there is hurt, but crying is not a resort to rest oneself from the situation. What best I do is that I will set my mood in deep, total silence. I am capturing every bit of what the "commotion" is all about. I will wholeheartedly grasp the whole scenario. But me, being frank about how I feel especially that I am hurt is the one that I can't hold on expressing.

I am a forgiving person and I take that with great pride. I don't judge, nor carry grudges for I believe that everything can settle in a place where both ends meet.

Quarelling is not a mature-thing. Speaking it out, expressing what is inside you and what you feel will drive you always in a way of easily accepting and learning from the instance you are facing with.

That is why, I always understand for I know everything happens for a reason. It is either to let you see the reality and take it or for you to form morals out from them.

Life's full of trials. I take it with open arms and not concluding to arguing or so.

When it comes to understanding, I always take the grip to listen and accept things out for everything happens for a purpose.

It hurts, but at least I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment