Sunday, February 16, 2014

Rich but unhappy (If only I could, I would...)

It is quite queer to decipher that they have many and almost have everything, but they are the ones who need much love and care.

Yesterday, we went to a place where we had our medical mission as a group. And it so happen that a kind of reality that instantly captured my attention. I see them very much healthy and rich because they have almost everything, but on the opposite, they are really not.

I see them with mercy because I want to care. They are confined in a situation which probably they can't get out with and I know they are trying to go out from that kind of lifestyle. They just need so much love and care. They are imprisoned. They are in rehab.

If only I could save the lives of these wonderful souls, I would. All I can do is say my prayer to God and wish them all the success in life and that hope that their good health will restore totally again. They are helpless, lost and totally hurt. They need much care, a kind of love and concern that money can't buy. Only if they have the kind of home that would transport them to what love is all about and that their parents are there to support them along the way, communicating to them, I am sure that they will not messed up their lives.

Money can't buy love. They need love. They need people who understand them. They need persons who will accept them of who they really are right now. They need total care.

Care and love can't be bought. Why it is so hard to give. If only people care people and that they would see the light of the path that would drive them to help, I hope that there will always be that connection that would alert them to do so.

Parents play an important role in our lives. They should always check on their children. It is quite irritating for others, but under that lies the meaning of true love.

If only I could, I would...

No comments:

Post a Comment