Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love is...

Love. It defines me. It defines you. It is what we are.

Watching Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho's "The Heirs" touches me a lot in many ways. I can describe myself as Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye). I don't have much wealth in life, but still I survive to live the way I am.

Seeing its every episode moves me because everything connote a kind of extraordinary revelation about the many facets of life. I can relate to every situation. Probably, the only lacking is my "Kim Tan". It transports me in the kind of true love that no matter what consequences or turmoil that havocs their relationship, they really go straight, fighting for it. And they are not afraid. They go for it, for what they believe is worth fighting for.

In a relationship, it works best that both will fight for their love, no matter what the parents dictate, what status in life they may seem. It is very important - to fight for your love.

There is no impossibles in this world. Being coward or fearful in every situation doesn't lead no worth. It only kills the spirits of the two persons who are deeply and truly in love. What matters most in this world is the BOTH of you and not what others dictate, what parents dictate. If you are in the right track of loving someone so dear and you want to become a part of his/her life, then for sure, no storms could ever seperate the both of you if you go really, really straight for it.

Love losts when one gives up. Love subsides if only one fights to care. Love turns into ashes if one doesn't show perseverance to stand for the truth. But sad to say, it doesn't come my way before. He has already his own family. All I have left are pure memories that despite it all, we knew each other and maybe that is what is important.

There are some bitter realities in life that needs courage to understand. And that is what I am doing. I can't win. And if I do pursue the kind of relationship before, I end up being the one that is hurt. At least, I know how to love, how to give and share love, to care and not to hurt others. At least, I am strong.

Though heartaches are still in my heart, I am always hoping for my "Kim Tan".

Happy Valentines everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment