Sunday, February 16, 2014

My want in a "Kim Tan" (Lee Min Ho)

Indeed, "The Heirs" is truly the best. I love to watch all of Lee Min Ho's teleserye or sequel, movie or so and I said that "The Heirs" depicts to capture my 100% attention. And I love to watch it all over again.

My first time watching "The Heirs" is just like a run-through. I am at my second look this time and for sure, I see the story in deep view.

My want in a "Kim Tan" is just the way he really is. So natural, caring, protective, always attends to do for the love of the girl he wants and he is not giving up on it. In reality, I want that kind of "Kim Tan".

I want a "Kim Tan" who has all the guts to make me so special. I want it that our moment is memorable and has full of smiles, enjoyment and happiness together. Just like I love to run, then he is to give time for my want. I love to live a healthy lifestyle and that he is also there to support me up and to live the kind of life the way I live. I want that kind of "Kim Tan".

I want a "Kim Tan" who shares to laugh and be at his best all the time that no matter how stormy the days are, he can carry a tune of optimistic thoughts and positive outlook in life. I want him not just a dreamer, but a doer. I want him to be open and express what he wants to convey, no matter how odd it is.

I want a "Kim Tan" who does really believe in the power of dreams, not just to hope but to do everything for everyone's welfare. I want a "Kim Tan" who sees deeply the real meaning of life and who will ride along with me in the journey even though we can't see what lies ahead.

I want in a "Kim Tan" to be always have the perseverance to care and to share, to love his family and to love everyone of his members. I want in a "Kim Tan" who loves his mother most especially because I know when he does, he loves me.

I want in a "Kim Tan" to be strong and face life without fear, to prepare much of the future and to perform things, not just dreaming, but putting things in reality. I don't want him to be tired for his family. I want him to achieve even more in life.

Most especially, I want in a "Kim Tan" to be always natural and true to himself. No matter how fights may come our way, still, with smiles we patch up easily.

I want in a "Kim Tan" to know me, love me and my family, to understand and accept every bit of me and to know my God, Jesus Christ, Who I pray and put my trust with.

All I want is real happiness, positive outlook in life and being true to oneself. I know there is no perfect relationship, but I believe there is perfection in a relationship if both knows how to work it out - Not giving up!

All these wants I want in a "Kim Tan" because I do understand and accept him even more. That is what I call TRUE LOVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment