Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Misconception about me dieting: "What happen to you, Arleen?"

This day, almost all of my friends asked me, "Arleen, are you on a diet?, "Why are you slimming?", "Are you in-love?", "Who is that lucky person?", "Do you feel bad about your health that you resort in getting thin?", "Do you have no more foods to eat?", "What happen to you Arleen?", "Is the duty in the hospital worth dieting?", "What is up with you?", "Are you sick, frustrated about life?" etc. My friends go super, fabulously worried for me.  And I was just like smiling to them.

I find my health a very vital part of my life. It is my only investment that could give me lots of profit, not just for myself, being happy to be healthy, but to the ones I really love - my family.

Let us just say, that I am so sick and tired about "palpitations". My heart palpitates especially when I am overly busy, exhaustingly fatigue about school and many other extra-works. I work everyday for a living and I am carrying all the responsibilities which I am oblige about everyone.

I rest to exercising because that is the only prime way that I can sustain myself living despite of my busy life. When you have all the stomachs relying on you and that you need to feed them, it is the one that mostly you find ways in order for them, for all of you, to survive.

I don't waste time. Part of my agenda, apart from my routine is to be with friends and communicating with them in ways that I want to share how important they are to me. That is not a big loss of my time. Of course, being socially inclined, I need to revolve and be a part of people, but the most of the other side of that, I too, find my own way to work, prioritizing things up and making it work for all.

My friends find me somewhat like a "super-woman". They just don't know that I work with purpose, I work to let other people live.

I can manage my time. I can share my time with a dine with friends. And because that I unstoppably work each day, that is the instance that my body demands for more rest and sleep. Because sometimes I can't manage to give my body what it asks - enough sleep and rest, that is then, my body complains - my heart palpitates even more.

That is why, I need to sustain myself in exercising with proper management. I know when I am in the border to freshen up and taking it slow. I know what my body demands and so, I need to give it more of a do's.

Misconceptions come all the time and I can't blame other people asking me such questions. In the end, it is not them that receives the benefits. It is I that benefits what I am.

I always take time to be healthy and to give myself healthy foods. To exercise is the best that I can do aside from prayer. I love my life and it is the way that it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment