Wednesday, February 26, 2014

No strings attached: Don't be jealous of me.

It is always been like this. My friend's girlfriend is jealous of me for I am talking to his boyfriend even for a "Hi!" and "Hellos!". I don't have the intention to break them up. It is always that I respect my friend who happens to have a super-jealous girlfriend.

I know how a woman feels when her boyfriend goes near me and just for the sake of mere asking in short time, I can sense that the woman she loves is jealous of me. I don't know the reason behind. But I don't have the intention of ruining them.

It has always been a real scenario that I let my common sense always work. Whenever I see my friends (boys) who have a girlfriend, I never choose to talk with them even longer for I know and I can sense that the woman they love will get jealous of me. I have experienced that kind of feeling every time and so, it is me who will go away, who will never talk more on them (boys). It is me who keep distant in them.

I am not a woman to be jealous of. I don't plan of turmoiling people's lives and breaking their hearts. I am just simply walking in a way that it seems like nothing happens and there is no strings attached between him and me.

I take time to talk to people of various genders. I respect them. I don't place myself in a way of seducing, owning the one who is not mine, conversing in a way that he will fall in-love with me. It is because I know where to place myself.

Situating myself in a kind of a love-relationship of my friends, that I respect and I am always initiating to give them the kind of privacy because I don't want to break their relationship and I don't have the intention of doing that in the first place.

I can sense when the girl gets mad at me. I can sense that the girl is already hurt. I can sense that the girl is irritatingly mad at me and when I do and even when it doesn't happen to me, it is me that keeps away the distant from him.

That is why, I don't reply unless it is important. I don't send text. I don't give much care. I limit my words and I make it sure that I never step hurting the woman that my friends (boys) love.

In love-relationship regarding my friends, I know where to place myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment