Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Unleash the potential in me

Borders. I hate borders. I want to spread my wings and fly.

I find love and happiness in everything I do. My mind always creates wonderful things that ignites my potential to discover and explore new things in a way that interest me. I always take regard to myself that I am a type of person who really do want more things to enjoy in life.

I believe in my potential, my skill, my talents and capabilities, my uniqueness from others. But oftentimes, BORDERS barricade my ignition to go forward and be inquisitive. This dies me in a way that my knowledge will be stagnant.

I want to prosper and make things happen. I want to make a difference in everyone's lives because I really want to know things, all the things and even I want to travel to the world. I know I can give more, show more, share even more and unleash the potential in me.

I want to extremely spread my wings and fly. Be with people, manage things orderly, making success for everyone and reaching out a hand to care.

I need the kind of world where my potentials, talents and skills be given much importance. I need a life. A life filled with unleashing touch of wonders, of discovering, of creating minds and ideas, of helping, of caring.

I don't need the borders in me. But the borders are working hard on me to the extent my potential is haunted.

I know no barricades, no walls, no borders will soon take in part of me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment