Friday, March 28, 2014

What a Lazy Afternoon

At first, it was okay, but now, I feel really bored.

There is nothing unusual everyday ever since school is over. I miss my friends. I miss school as if I will enroll this summer, but I am not. This is pretty tough though. Afternoon is always been like this. The extreme heat of the sun makes everyone unhappy and so do I. I am not happy. I prefer that every day will rain (not really hard) because all are mutually cool and well. I am in the whirlpool. My ears are exhaustingly hearing the music again and again. I have no plan stopping the music because I will get really bored. Music is my resort these days.

I am really getting bored. I hate looking at the room. Get to memorize the spaces and things. But there is no choice. I am confined to these spaces since it takes money to enjoy, even a little amount.

I have seen for the third time, Lee Min Ho's "The Heirs". Thanks it adds to my diversion.

Next week, surely, I will enjoy. Got to experience another adventure with my friends. I love exploring places and seeing people. I just love surprises. I love having fun and I am looking forward on that. But for now, I hate the afternoon. Hope I can finish reading the books so that I can write stories, writing the script really well.

Life is not always fun. No matter how I like to amuse myself with diversions, but still I go back to my initial self.

What if I am all alone? :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment