Monday, March 31, 2014

Waiting for the next school year

I love go to school, but this time, I have to retire for the meantime.

My friends are excitingly enrolling for summer classes and I am amused seeing them busy filling out the enrolment form and going to and fro in the lobby. They gone loud and noisy. I can sense that they can't wait for the summer classes to start.

The scent of new notebooks, new writing pens and new sets of books and even new faces ramp this summer for them. And that, I too, would like to have or experience.

As I was looking at them, flashes of thoughts linger on my mind and one was - "What will I do this summer time?"

It is really boring to be locked up in the house without nothing worthwhile to do this summer and I don't want to waste my time.

I have decided to go to work, a kind of work that just lets me stay for a month and half, It is something like teaching or tutoring. That, I need to look out for.

I am quite envious of my friends going to school this summer. But it is not a lose because I will have to see them next school year.

Waiting for the next school year is quite a long, unexplanable "struggle". It is just that I will miss school stuff. I will miss to learn new things and definitely, I will miss my friends.

Patience is always a must. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment