Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Tatay's (father) love

Today, we have a chat with our father who is distant away from us. Words of care and love are always with him as we, my sisters express our feeling of deep miss of him everytime.

My father is already old. Two years from now, he is going to step on his 70s and he is still working to be able to send money for us. My education needs more support as well as the needs of my sisters and my stepmother.

I know that my father is already tired of working especially now that he has to find another job for him to earn a living. Even though he will not tell us. I know that he just say that he is okay even though he feels not alright.

I always said to him to just wait for me to finish. I am doing my best in school, to learn more and to have a good grade so that as soon as I can finish school, pass the board, I will surely land a job for them.

I felt sorry for my father becuase I am not able to help him this time. But at least I earn even a little amount out from my love of writing and this help us somehow.

My father at his age right now should travel to places, relax and enjoy his old age life by not working real hard anymore. It should be that we, his children are the ones supporting his needs right now. So sad we can't. That is why, I told my father to stand still and bear to sacrifice for now because time will come and I know that it will that I will be able to fully give the kind of life that I want for him - to relax and enjoy life by traveling and to worry not of earning.

Everytime we had a chat with my Tatay, I almost shed in tears but I hold myself of not being able to cry because I don't want him to worry much on me, on us.

My father has done lots for us. He always think of us on how we are doing, if we have food to eat, etc. My father's love is bountiful. I know all his life, he is been finding ways to give us a wonderful life. I know no matter how tired he is, he leaves us shallow to what he truly feels about his health.

We love our father so much. He is one of the reason why I am determined to live life with hope and I got also my strength from him. I am really really certain,that time will come,that I could earn a living with a super remarkable salary and that time, I will encourage my father to stop working and I would tell him to get a life traveling.

Life is always a sacrifice. The way my wants for my father, for my stepmother and my sisters are far within reach this time. After I will finish schooling, pass the board exam, I will work even harder for them. It is a huge happiness in my heart to see them happy with what I can share to them. I extremely love my family and I am always making my every way for them to live for they are super important for me. The one shares me to move on for life is becuase I have my wonderful mother and father in this world. They define my existence. My father is also the reason why I keep on moving life with hope. Time will really come that life's sweet bliss will be ours to take, but for now, sacrifice.

I love you, Tatay. Just hold on for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment