Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Flashback Playback: Mellow Me

This night is so silent. All I hear is the sound of the wind. The air is so cool. I am alive. The night invites me to play the songs of my favorite. And happily I got it all.

My flashback playback is always from:
1. Jennifer Love Hewitt's No Ordinary Love
2. Roxette's It Must Have Been Love
3. Whitney Houston's Where Do Broken Hearts Go
4. Monica's For You I Will
5. Allison Krauss' Baby Now that I Found You, Loving Arms and When You Say Nothing At All
6. Babyface's Nobody Knows it But Me
7. Shania Twain's When You Kiss Me, You Got a Way, From this Moment and Forever and for Always
8. Des'ree's Life and You Gotta Be
9. Anggun's Snow on the Sahara
10. Gabrielle's Out of Reach
11. Jan Arden's Insensitive
12. D'Sound's Tattoed on my Mind
13. Sixpense Non the Richer's Don't Dream it's Over
14. Bread's Everything I Own
15. Eric Clapton's Change the World
16. Michael Jackson's Have You Seen my Childhood
17. Celine Dion's If I Could and I Love You Goodbye
18. Faith Hill's There You'll Be
19. KC and Jojo's Tell Me It's Real
20. Mariah Carey's Can't Take that Away from Me

These are but some of the songs that I like. I will update this list of my favorite songs every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment