Friday, April 25, 2014

Bracelet: Every little thing

It doesn't need to be grand. It just needs to be simple and true.

I am so excited everytime I recieve something from friends or from the people I knew. Receiving gifts from them is worth rememberin' especially if it is given with love and simplicity. This native hand-made bracelet is one of the gifts I have received as a sort of a friendship bond from a longtime lost friend and now just found.
 
It was almost 12 years that we haven't communicate due to lose connection because of relocation. We were both classmates in our tertiary years. She is one of my closed friend out from the four of us. She is like my real sister because we are always together in all things. I shall say that she is a reflection of myself and almost all our life story is the same except that she's lucky in love.
 
We chatted so much that we never notice the time. Our coversation was all laughters and lots of smiles as we talked with the memories of the past while we were in college up to present. It was a long amusing talk. There sets in our crushes, our families, career, etc that even went on our looks, dresses, food, etc. We giggle like a child and laugh like the roar of the lion. It was all a flashback of memories.
 
And it ended to this...
 
This bracelet will forever mark as a value of our friendship that despite from the long, long years that we have not seen each other, time allows us to bump each other again unexpectedly. Our chat was the greatest and we parted ways, telling to see each other again. And as always, I say, "We are under the same big blue sky". That, we will keep in touch to help one another.
 
This leads me to question, "What if our path cross with my best friend, ex bf, would it still be the same?" That, I am certain that I already accepted and moved on happily.
 
Life has full of surprises and unexpected moments. I just did experience it and it is all about this bracelet.
 
Every little thing as a gift comes with a living memory. And I treasure it. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment