Saturday, April 26, 2014

Exercise is emotionally liberating and I love it!

Exercise is the last thing we want to do when we feel the dreaded twinge of all our body system. To stay healthy, I believe, our body needs to be in motion. This helps circulate the blood and do its processes, distributes the nutrients in and expels the waste or garbage out from our body.

Before, I live in a very unhealthy, sedentary lifestyle because I am fabulously busy all the time. This leads me to so much stress. To exercise has never been in my vocabulary before for the main reason that I have the "super-believe" of myself that I have the ultimate capacity that I will not be sick nor feeling weak. I feel like I am "Wonder Woman" that can't be havoced by negative forces around. But I was totally wrong.

Eating organic food is not enough. Being happy with lots of friends is simply just not enough. Having positive vibes and outlook in life is more not enough. "I need a healthful break", that is what I thought.

Physical activity keeps me moving. I am determined to wake up everyday to exercise and to jog. These have been part of my daily routine now and become a habit. If I can't make it at the Plaza, I do the exercise at home.

Exercise is emotionally liberating. As I start moving, I have realized that body pains and malaise aren't limiting me as what I have thought it would be. I even go higher and longer. Discipline sets in all the time. I want to achieve even more. I feel pain-free and I am more confident in everything I do. I feel like I am 100% fully-charged battery that never goes tired all the time.

Working out showed me that my body is capable of more than I expected. It is not about being sexy and being able to get the audience's appreciation. It is not like that and I am not thinking like that either. It is just I find contentment, happiness and satisfaction now that I exercise. And you know what, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment