Sunday, April 27, 2014

Each stride with Mayette

Mornings are lazy. It's when I forced to open my eyes in the middle of cuddling my blanket and feeling the softness of my pillow. My body is heavy. The clock slapped me, "Hey Miss you are opt to go NOW!" And I am, "Okay, it is time!".
 
Going to the place that jives my love of jogging, people are in every space and corner. They do preparatory exercises - stretching, kicking, shaking their hands, moving all their body. They wear colorful sports attire and exercise gear. Some are jogging together, others, alone. Music are along with them. Headphones clinged tightly to their ears. "What music do they hear?", I asked myself. "Are they like mine?". And Mayette is there! We just met in the plaza. Then, to start our day, we proceeded.
First, it was a jog around the oval at about countless turns. We chatted along the way while we run until we never expected that sweats are coming out on our backs and our faces are totally a bath. An hour, the "Hataw" (exercise) is about to start. We joined the "Hataw", but there are times that I proceeded on jogging while Mayette is joining the "Hataw".

My body feels the cold wind as I perspire a lot. My heart functions well. I breathe feeling the freshness of a refreshinig wonderful feeling. It is like drinking your favorite cold drink in the extreme total thirst and as you drink your favorite drink, you feel each drip goes through your esophagus, down to your stomach, then accompanied with "Whew! Super-refreshing!".

That is what I feel about jogging.
The sun unhides herself from the clouds to make herself known. The lights were turned off.  And the sun extends its shines while all of us are running and exercising. So refreshing! The trees welcomes us with its greenish look and the leaves never forgets to greet us too! They are indeed nature's bliss. So natural and refreshing!
 
At about 6 or sometimes 7 in the morning, the "Hataw" ends, Mayette and I paused for sometime after we had our exercise and there we go, saying goodbye to our beloved place and every tomorrow, we see each other again and again and again.

Each stride with Mayette is a determination to live a healthy life. Her purpose is not probably the same with my purpose, but we meet at a wonderful means and of course to a positive ends.
Creating fun is doing it and believing that it will surely happen. Surfacing oneself with enthusiasm is a big reason that each stride is definitely a benefit, not a doubt. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment