Thursday, April 3, 2014

When my runner shoes retires...

Everyday and whenever possible (if I am not busy and when it is not raining), I do what I like to do, jogging.

I take a jog every morning. I wake up early at 4 a.m. and there I am at the place which jives to my love of jogging - McArthur's Park.

I just love McArthur's Park out from the parks that I have known here in Cagayan de Oro City. It has lots of trees and when the sun rises, I am well protected by the shades of the trees as I run.

Taking a jog is very fun. I do sweat a lot and it burns my body's fats. I am feeling healthy and active all the time. I don't get tired easily. Jogging simply gives glow to my active lifestyle. Happiness resides in my heart everytime I run. It gives me a kind of fulfillment like no other.

Out from my love of jogging, I give credit to my super-fabulous runner shoes.

My runner shoes transport me to places which gives me more energy. It makes me feel confident as I wear them. They are my supporters to my love of exercising. I feel comfortable when I am wearing them. My runner shoes never disappoints me, but I think, it is almost giving up. It bothers me a little because that means that I have to buy a new one and I need to save a lot of money for me to be able to buy a new pair. Well, I am starting saving right now. But as long as it is not yet totally destroyed, I will continue to run.

I will never stop running even though my runner shoes almost retires. That is why, I am saving as well. I want the kind of runner shoes that indeed make my want, a pleasure. I want to have a runner shoes that indeed not a distruction. I want to buy a new, branded runner shoes someday.

When my runner shoes totally dies, I will be unhappy. I couldn't run using slippers nor uncomfortable shoes (they are inappopriate for the ocassion).

I have observed. It is so weird that all comes out not doing fine for me these days. I guess, all that was happening to me this past few days are not in par with the tide of my life. And now, my runner shoes is one of them.

What an unfortunate life! When can I buy a new pair of runner shoes. So sad! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment