Saturday, April 5, 2014

Never stop reading

"Reading is for lazy people", I have heard that before but for me, Reading is my life. Writing is my vice. And these two are inseperable in me.

Even though classes is over, I take time to read and read even more. I love reading. I am used to it. My father teaches me how to read when I was 3. My interest in reading goes even more when I was 7 years old. During lunch time in school, I easily take my lunch hurriedly because I am all there in the Library reading books of fairytales and wonder stories. I was so engrossed with the colorful pictures, and the huge texts. I was motivated to read then.

Because my parents can't buy me books at those times, I write every story in my notebook. I started writing on the first page of my note to the last until the last story. And as I go back home, I will read what I have written in my notebook.

My mind never stops creating wonderful things. That even until now, I am like reminiscing my childhood experiences which brought my love of reading into a realistic world of colorful materials and wonderful stories. This makes me artistic in what I do oftentimes.

In reading, it transports me to a place that I have never been. I am able to travel those places which addicted travelers visited. That is why, I want to travel the world because I want to see in reality the vibrant, beautiful places which are in my readings. I want to see then with my naked eye realistically.

In reading, I come to life. I know what the character feel and putting myself in the character's shoe - empathy. I know the emotions from every persona and this gives me an open mind of not to judge people merely because of what they are "inappropriately" doing, but rather, I believe that whatever they do, there is underlying explanations that only them know about it and that I respect that kind of part.

In reading, I learn a lot of things both seen and unseen ones. It is challenging for me to know the transition and fragility of a story. I am able to distinguish the scene and how it is going to end or in what means it would be okay for a certain scenario. Just like real life, there are hidden explanations that until now they remain shallow to many. There are those that are certainly factual and all I need to do is to believe and put my trust in the fact that it is really existing though for others, it is merely the opposite way around.

In reading, I remain to be contented. I am positively ambituous in good ways. We all dreams dream of betterness in life. And I think that is not a problem. I find humility in reading, preserving the kind of "haves" that I have and just remain quiet and just let others know about the real me.

In reading, it makes me a total person. I listen to the books' advice (though I am an opinionated person sometimes), but I don't argue positively on books when I say that they are all saying the truth and what is pleasantly moral.

Through reading, I define myself. It is what I like and I need to share this to others. I need to spread the information even though others may find it a cliche, a boring one or uninformative type, but still, I believe in the exactness of being true to oneself and that I put my credit into.

Reading is for lifetime. It doesn't end when the semester ends. It is a process that goes on and on unceasingly. Reading is fun! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment