Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What is "South Korea" like?

I admit that I am a Korean fanatic. Though I am 100% Filipino in blood who is not even acquainted with Korean language, but still I do love Korean stars.

Lee Min Ho's and Park Shin Hye's "The Heirs", Lee Min Ho with Park Min Young on "The City Hunter" and Lee Min Ho with Koo Hye Sun on "Boys before Flowers" TV series got me head over heels on them.

How perfectly natural the role of each character above wows me on how really brilliant and talented Koreans are when it comes also to filming industry. The wonderful scene of the story travels everyone into a kind of wonderful background that comes to life. The actors and actresses portray their persona tremendously. The most attention-catcher is their radiant skin, with no acne, blemishes, lesions, etc. They look so captivating in every angle and even those who are just "extras" and have minor roles also have a perfect, glowing skin. All these unstoppably makes me ask "What is it like in South Korea?".

I have an encounter with the Koreans in real life being an English teacher as I worked before in an international school. They are so beautiful, having a glowing, flawless skin. They love origami (paper folding). They are learning English real hard. They are the kind of individuals that are simply sweet as well.

What is really like in South Korea? Hope I can travel and stay for months on the place someday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment