Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Don't let every moment slip away


There is no other day than today.

It is such a wonderful feeling to make every moment memorable with friends who make the moment defines what it is. Today is the birthday of Cylyn, our beautiful and energetic friend, and we spent the ocassion, eating together at the mall. But it is not like that which makes the ocassion worth it. It is the huge letter card that I have made with our individual message that are in it. That what perfectly defines the moment. It is not being "corny", rather it is a way of expressing our care, love and concern to Cylyn. I know that for many years that we, all of our circle of friends have been together, we have much to say to Cylyn and it is also the time to express our "sorry" if someone of us wasn't able yet to ask for an apology (especially to someone who might hurt her) and it is the time to say our wishes for her as well. The fact that our message is clearly seen and felt from the heart, always, love reigns in each of us and that is what I find it important in friendship, for in love, the rest will follow.

That is why, never let the moment slip away when you want to say something, especially to the ones you love, for you may regret it for the rest of your life if you haven't say what you want to say to him or her and to find out that it is impossible to say it to them for whatever consequence or situation that leads to that.


Savoring each moment with my friends are important to me and I am always open to them about how I feel. That, I define the kind of friend I am to them. It is just that I am an expressive human being.

My friends are part of my family and I deal with them in a way of not slipping the moment away without showing my love and care to them. I always treat them just like how I treat my family. It is always going to be love, love, love!

Every person is important to me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment