Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fell in-love with Korean movie series everytime

"I love how the story has been told".

This what comes to my mind everytime I see Korean actor, Lee Min Ho's movie series. It was "Boys Over Flowers" that I have an eye on him, "City Hunter" was the second and the most grandest of the three is my all-time favorite, his "The Heirs". This makes me think more of South Korea. This makes me want to go and probably live (if I got a chance) to be situated in South Korea.

I am 100% Filipino, but South Korea has gotten into my taste. It is so natural, emphatic, tremendous, the capture is vivid, the setting is endearingly extravagant. In fact, they are not boring. The views are beautiful, the building and homes are well-furnished, huge and perfect for the scenes. The script is extremely crafted with emphasis and natural flows. They captivate the audience really badly. The actors and actresses are perfectly selected and fit for their roles. The "cliches" don't seem to appear like it because of the natural flow of the story. The leading man and leading lady are acting professionally. I just love everything of it. Plus, the choice of the songs, whether it be instrumental or with lyrics, they are all fit for the scene.

I am very much impressed with the product of the persons behind these movie series. Their efforts are very well appreciated by me because their imagination and creativity gone so wonderfully wild that makes me endearingly falling in-love with every bit of the story. I feel like I have to rewind every parts and makes the volume a bit louder with matching applauses after every romantic part. I am truly, madly, deeply in-love with the story. I feel like it makes me fall in-love all over again unceasingly. This makes me smile with a huge leap of hope. Though there are times that I have to catch up reading the English subtitle because they gone so fast, but still it doesn't really matter. My eyes can read speedily.

Korean artists and talents of this movie series are extraordinary. The fact that I do like the character of Lee Min Ho in the story, those leading ladies that he had, their roles relate well to my situation. That is why also, I say that I am not far distant to what the story portrays.

I love the story and I am super in-love of Lee Min Ho's Korean movie series. It is very natural and realistic. The transition, phasing, movements, actions, expressions and the scenes makes a remarkable perfection. The movies speak for itself.

And here I am, a 100% Filipino really, really, really love how the story has been told. I am in- love with it all over again. This makes me want to discover what culture do South Korea have.

South Korea, hope to visit you someday. Hope you are not just a dream away. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment