Wednesday, May 7, 2014

An Encounter with the Leaders

May 05, 2014, a Monday at about 9:30 in the morning, I was with them.
I was with Kevin Kief O. Roble (College of Nursing's SBO President), Jan Ralston Santos (College of Maritime Education's SBO President), their Secretary - Russel Kurt Roxas and their PRO - Stephanie An Sanico. I was also with Luegim Ely Damiao Celmar (College of Engineering's SBO President), Kim Luie Salas (College of Criminology's SBO President), Dennis Geromo (College of Business Administration's SBO President), Alger Aringo (College of Arts and Sciences' SBO President) and Rosevelyn Agbong (College of Education's SBO Secretary). They are the newly elected SBO Officers for the School Year 2014 - 2015 of Capitol University and being with them is a new adventure of whole lot of leadership fun and excitement!

The Agenda: How to write the Minutes of the Meeting and it was conducted by Ma'am Fiona Mary Cabrillos. It was a meeting of all the secretaries, P.R.O.s and the Presidents of each Department of the Colleges. Luckily, I was one of them.
Having an encounter with the leaders prompts me to deal with them in a way that I feel like I am in the "most serious sphere" where jokes, jokes are not common. Being with these leaders made me think that I have to stay foot, stand erect all the time, be serious in all matters because the topics we have discussed indeed brought about seriousness and it seems like I want to smile and smile and laugh, but I was just so fascinated with the way they deal things out.

Now, I shall say that I am in the serious business world! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment