Monday, May 19, 2014

What is every Sunday like?

Sunday is not an ordinary day for me. I have my sisters with me though I am always with them at home, but this time, every Sunday, we go to church and pray. We eat food after the mass. We have a good time together.

Out from my busy life, I make it sure that my every Sunday reserves me a moment for them. Weekdays give me bunches of works and even piles of tasks to write, write and write in order to earn, earn and even earn for a little. Saturday modulates me to at least rest for awhile, but Sunday is a full blast. I spend it with my family. We dine together at the restaurant in the mall. We have ice cream and “Siopao”. When I am with them, it gives me more happiness because I see them happy too. We do window and grocery shopping. I love being with them. We smile and laugh. Though our cash is not that big, at least we spend time with each other. A “Buko” juice with bread is enough. “Takuyaki”, fish balls and even “Tempura” with juice are perfectly enough. And if I have more cash, I let them eat in a perfect restaurant which can make their stomach full. I am supper happy seeing them enjoying with the food I buy for them.

Family Day is essential for me. It is the time that out from my hectic schedule, I got my sisters with me. I can’t say that I don’t have time for them. Allotting my precious time in every thing is just a matter of priority. That is why, I can’t say that I don’t have time. My every Sunday is my time with them. I just love Sundays! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment