Wednesday, May 7, 2014

In my silence

Dealing with things in life doesn't mean that I have to voraciously announce it to everyone. I keep what I want to keep for myself. I let out just the stuff that I am certain of telling.

An encounter last week stirs my mind. The question of a person whom I know is: "Why are you so silent and don't comment more on things?" I simply answer her, "I am a type of a person who is not minding people's business and that I can't judge people the way they are."

Reasons. Definitely, all that is happening in our lives, all our actions, our intentions and even the things that we desire, we planned come with a reason. I can't simply jump into conclusion without speculating what is happening, what are the facts. That is why, I end up without a comment to drop to everyone. I have some ideas in mind, but I do believe in respect. That is why, I want to remain mute at things that are obvious.

It is all in the mind. I just can say that it is bad or good, but the rest, that I can't judge. People do have various perspectives and decisions. It all comes in a choice. It is their discretion. I have nothing to do with it.

That is why, in my silence, I don't want to comment more. It is the reasons behind that makes me always understand.

Life is also fighting for the fiettiest. Realizations, everyone has to endure that within themselves.

I don't take sides on judging. It is just a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment